Start off by doing this for her.
- Touch her waist.
- Actually, talk to her.
- Kiss her slowly.
- Share a secret with her.
- Give her one of your hoodies.
Are you paying attention?
- Hold her tight.
- Make her smile.
- Invite her to go somewhere with you.
- Let her hang out with you and your friends.
- Give her a great big hug.
Keep Reading. There is plenty more.
- Laugh with her.
- Take pictures with her.
- Pull her onto your lap.
- When she says she loves you more, say “No, I love you more.”
- Let her know when she does something you find cute.
Are you thinking about that special gal?
- Always hug and kiss her when you first see her.
- Kiss her unexpectedly.
- Tell her how pretty she looks when she is in her pajamas.
- Walk up and hug her around the waist.
- Share your feelings with her.
Some ideas to show her you really care.
- Always open doors for her because it lets her know you are a gentleman.
- Tell her she is your EVERYTHING.
- If it seems that something is bothering her, ask her – if she says no – give her a hug instead.
- Make her feel protected by walking her to her car.
- Kiss her in front of other people.
Important things to NEVER do.
- Don’t lie to her.
- Don’t hang up the phone on her.
- Don’t cheat on her.
- Don’t act jealous about other guys – after all; she is going home with you.
- Don’t talk to other people when you are on the phone with her.
Are you still reading? You better because it is important.
- Hold her close when she is close so she can hold you too.
- Sometimes she does like to be tickled even when she says otherwise.
- Kiss her on the cheek to hint to her that you want a big kiss on the lips.
- When you go to the movies, put your arm around her – she will automatically put her head on your shoulder.
- Never tell her to leave or that you are leaving – parting on a bad note is the worst.
Remember these things next time you are with her.
- Take up for her above EVERYONE else.
- Look deep into her eyes before you kiss her passionately.
- Lay down under the stars and pull her close so she puts her head on your chest.
- When you are walking together, ALWAYS grab her hand first.
- When you give her a hug, hold on tight for an extra 30 seconds to let her know you missed her.
Keep these ideas in mind.
- Call and text her to wish her sweet dreams every night.
- Comfort her when she is upset and wipe away her tears.
- Take her for long walks at night.
- Remind her that you love her unconditionally when she is stubborn.
- Sit on top of her, bend down and lightly kiss her on the forehead.
I hope you are paying attention because there is more.
- If she comes to you hysterically upset, automatically ask her “Who’s ass am I kicking?” – it will make her smile.
- Write words on her back lightly with your fingers because it feels good.
- Let her sit on your lap.
- Don’t poke her hard – she will smile if you poke her softly, though.
- Even if she looks bad one day – that is when she needs you to tell her how beautiful she is.
Sweet and cute things to do with or to her.
- Keep the conversation going all night now and then.
- If her hair falls in her face, move it out of her face and then kiss her deeply and gently.
- Sneak up and hug her from behind surprisingly – she will smile and giggle.
- Kiss her in the rain.
- Watch The Notebook with her whenever she wants.
Final thoughts on making the best of your relationship.
- Slow dance in the bedroom to candlelight at midnight.
- Gently bite her on the neck – it turns her on.
- Send her a “love email” to brighten her day.
- Call or text her each morning and tell her to have a good day and how much you already miss her.
- ALWAYS be there when she needs you and even when she doesn’t, and you will be well on your way to a passionate, loving, mature, and forever love.