We all need a reminder now and then of how valuable we are as a person, a colleague, a partner, a mother, a friend, or a father. This is a list of quotes that I keep close to me at all times in my Google Keep note taker. I love Google Keep as it offers an app for your computer, phone, and an extension in Chrome that easily sync with one another. It is the best and most convenient note taker I have found. When thoughts pop into my head or I find quotes that touch me, it is so easy to “jot” them down in Google Keep as well as having access to my notes for whenever I need them.
Quotes are one of my passions. I have a blog where I showcase other people’s quotes that I have collected over the years and now share on Tumblr. I also have another blog – Quotes Are My Passion where I share some of my own quoted designs that can be purchased in various formats on my Donation Art Website. I donate all of proceeds from sales on this site to nonprofit organizations that fight for Autism Acceptance and against Domestic Violence. I also have a Quotes Are My Passion Facebook Page where you can find different quotes I have designed. So, please check out all four places.
I love quotes so much, they truly are a passion and labor of love. I especially love quotes by unknown authors. I can’t really explain the fascination with quotes by unknown authors other than to state; these quotes leave a door to interpret their true meaning up to the reader. We all know famous quotes by famous people but we tend to, at times, equate the meaning of their quotes to their known personalities. For me, reading quotes by unknown authors allows my creativity to flow as I place meaning on each quote in such a way that I feel best describes their interpretation.
So I give you some of my favorite motivational quotes about being successful that are written by unknown authors. Enjoy!
2. Life is like photography; you need the negatives to develop.
3. Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers a positive energy.
4. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
6. Whoever does not love his work cannot hope that it will please others.
7. Trust because you are willing to accept the risk; not because it’s safe or certain.
9. If you do what you always did you will get what you always got.
10. In the end it isn’t about changing the world; but rather how many worlds you have changed.
12.No one is going to hand me success. I must go out and get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer; both the world and myself.
13. The best way to sell yourself to others is first to sell the others to yourself. Check yourself against this list of obstacles to a pleasing personality: Interrupting others, sarcasm, vanity, being a poor listener, insincere flattery, finding fault, challenging others without good cause, giving unsolicited advice, complaining, attitude of superiority, envy of others’ success, poor posture and dress.
15. You can do anything, but not everything.
16. No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.
18. Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.
22. Happiness always sneaks in a door you did not think was open.
23. Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting.
25. Happiness is a choice.
26. Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier.
27. Many great ideas have been lost because the people who had them could not stand being laughed at.
28. The only thing wrong with doing nothing is that you never know when you’re finished.
30. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
31. The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.
33. Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life. It’s about what you inspire others to do.
36. If at first you don’t succeed, do it like your mother told you.
My hope is that you will find some satisfaction in your life and be inspired enough to tweet and/or re-blog some of my favorite quotes by unknown authors. I have been collecting unknown quotes for years but this is the first time that I have shared any of my collection anywhere online. That makes this post especially personal to me as I am making myself vulnerable, however, sharing them with others is more satisfying at this point.
~ Holley Jacobs